Zausner Solar Recover Save Your Skin Hydrating Mist is an all-natural, fine-mist daily moisturizer that relieves dry, irritated and sunburned skin. Zausner Solar Recover Save Your Skin Hydrating Mist has multiple beneficial uses that will improve the health of your skin especially if used daily. Zausner Solar Recover Save Your Skin Hydrating Mist was conceived of a few years ago innocently enough when Michael Zausner owned a tennis club in the Southern California desert where the daytime summer temps reached 115 degrees regularly. After being nuked all day the last thing they wanted to do was to smear sticky aloe products on their skin.
Zausner created Solar Recover Save Your Skin Hydrating Mist to rehydrate and discovered by accident one day when they got sunburned at the beach that the spray calmed down the burn and prevented peeling unlike anything else they had ever used. Zausner began testing Recover Save Your Skin Hydrating Mist all over the Caribbean on themselves by purposely lying out in the sun and burning themselves with consistent results that saved many a vacation. They typically stayed at smaller resorts where they were able to get friendly with the ownership and management so as to be able to leave bottles of their concoction at the lobby desk for other guests to try with results that had the vacationers begging to buy Recover Save Your Skin Hydrating Mist from them.
Those initial results spawned the name Solar Recover, which is now somewhat misleading as Save Your Skin and Save Your Hair which were initially positioned as sun care products have now also crossed over into the general personal care arena:
- They spray their entire bodies every day all year even during the colder months as an antidote for dry skin due to dry heat and chlorine from the tap shower water. They keep a bottle at every sink in their house. If they touch water they towel dry and rehydrate immediately.
- It's a great way to moisturize skin daily for women and especially for men who are lazy and far to hairy to bother with smearing cream on their arms and legs.
- Use it as an after shave as it works better than anything else they've tried in calming down irritated skin.
- Charlene is an Esthetician and uses it to calm down irritated skin after waxing her clients.
- Michael prefers Save Your Skin to creams for hand moisture because he can use his hands right away after applying it without getting anything he touchs greasy.